Xbox Series X (1TB)
Xbox Series X (1TB)
Description of the Xbox Series X game console:
Games built with the Xbox Series X | S Development Kit deliver dramatically reduced load times and stunning visuals at speeds up to 120fps.
With Smart Delivery, you can buy a supported game once, after which you will always have the best version for whatever console you play on.
12 teraflops of processing power in a System-on-Chip (SOC) work in conjunction with AMD's Zen 2 and RDNA architectures to create worlds that are truly worth exploring.
Powered by AMD Zen 2 architecture and RDNA, DirectX ray tracing technology delivers lifelike lighting, shadows, and accurate reflections for dynamic and vibrant worlds.
3D Spatial Sound technology is the next step in the evolution of audio technology and uses advanced algorithms to create immersive, realistic worlds that put you at the epicenter of the action.
Xbox Series X delivers sensationally smooth 120 fps and vibrant HDR images. Immerse yourself in the game with sharper characters, vivid worlds and incredible detail in ultra-realistic 4K quality.
The combination of the new System-on-a-Chip (SOC) and the Xbox Velocity architecture delivers maximum speed, while the processor and dedicated 1TB SSD give you complete control and overclock from 0-60 fps to 120 fps.
The dedicated SSD in the Xbox Series X dramatically speeds up game loading, and Quick Resume lets you easily switch between multiple games and instantly jump back to where you left off.
The Seagate 1TB Memory Expansion Card for Xbox Series X | S connects to the back of the console through a dedicated slot and replicates the performance of an onboard solid state drive, providing additional gaming storage with the same performance. (Sold separately.)
The new Xbox Wireless Controller offers sleek design, sophisticated comfort and instant transfer into the hands of the person you know.
Xbox Series X Game Console Specifications:
- CPU. 8-core Custom Zen 2 processor @ 3.8 GHz (3.66 GHz with SMT)
- Graphics processor. 12 TERAFLOPS, 52 CU @ 1.825 GHz Dedicated GPU RDNA 2
- SOC crystal size. 360.45 mm
- Technological process. Enhanced 7 nm
- Memory and hard drive
- RAM. 16 GB GDDR6 with 320-bit bus
- Memory bandwidth. 10 GB @ 560 GB / s, 6 GB @ 336 GB / s.
- Internal storage. 1TB dedicated NVME SSD
- I / O bandwidth. 2.4 GB / s (raw data), 4.8 GB / s (compressed data, with dedicated hardware decompression unit)
- Expandable storage. Supports Seagate 1TB Expansion Card for Xbox Series X | S that matches the internal storage exactly (sold separately). Supports external USB 3.1 hard drives (sold separately)
- Video capabilities
- Game resolution. True 4K resolution
- Extended dynamic range. Up to 8K HDR
- Optical drive. 4K UHD Blu-ray Disc Drive
- Target performance. Frequency up to 120 frames per second
- Features HDMI. Low latency automatic mode. Variable refresh rate via HDMI. AMD FreeSync.
- Sound capabilities
- L-PCM, up to 7.1
- Dolby Digital 5.1
- DTS 5.1
- Dolby TrueHD with Atmos Technology
- Connectors and connections
- HDMI. HDMI 2.1 connector - 1 pc.
- USB connector USB 3.1 Gen 1 connectors x 3
- Wireless connection. Dual-band 802.11ac
- Ethernet. 802.3 10/100/1000
- Radio receiver for accessories. Dedicated Xbox Dual Band Wireless Radio
- Dimensions 15.1 x 15.1 x 30.1 cm
- Weight - 4.5 kg
Warranty 3 месяца Manufacturer Microsoft Edition X Series ColourЧёрный
- Loading data...